The best selling delay box on the market since 2010.
The screen is the largest ever and in plain English. The keypad is very easy to use and backlit (red, green, or blue) for night use.
Scrolling arrow keys improve navigation and allow for small adjustments to numbers one at a time. The keypad even works great with gloves on.
A Pro Mode Screen lets you save two different settings – one for pro tree delay and throttle stop timers, one for bracket delays. There’s no need to re-enter settings each time you change racing styles. It’s Crosstalk compatible and can pair with the Premium Starting Line Control to manage RPMs.
The new ‘Set & Go’ push button mode (similar to Z-Force) has one button press set the transbrake (SET), and a separate second button starts the delay timing (GO).
Complete benefits list:
- Bump up/down in .001 increments you set. You can even bump up or down on the same pass.
- Can control Starting Line Enhancers (RPM management as the tree comes down)
- Backlit display and easy to use buttons
- Digital tach with full run display history of 9 passes
- Saves pro tree and bracket racing settings separately
- .001 timer programming for two separate 4-stage timers (throttle stops, nitrous, etc)
- Patented programmable throttle stop override – press a button and remove some time from your stop
- Shift using time or RPM up to 5 times, each setting completely adjustable
- Practice and display reaction times using the box and your own button in the lanes (patented)
- Smartly protects in case you accidentally press the transbrake button (push button interrupt time)
- A spare output to use for a line lock for anti-roll staging
- Compatible with all cylinder engines and most ignitions
- 12 and 16 volt compatible
- Face: 6 11/16″ x 5″ x 1 3/4″
- Total: 8 11/6″ x 5″ x 1 3/4″
- Same as Mega 400 mounting, but slightly deeper
Biondo Delay Box Comparison Chart (opens in new tab)
There are no reviews yet.