BTE’s all new high volume and pressure front fluid pump solves the common problems of transbrake “rolling” when staging a drag race vehicle. Increased fluid volume and pressure at lower RPM’s increases the holding power of the Powerglide’s transbrake.
- Re-designed fluid network
- New flanged and bolted-in 4340 steel stator support tube
- Designed for use with the Vasco ringless input shafts (but will work with most other shaft designs, too)
- When used with 251913 and ring style shafts, proper cooler flow is available
- 7 clamping bolt design increases strength
- Good for all Powerglide transmissions, from entry level to 3000+ horsepower
- Black oxide coating to prevent rusting
- Coated main gear to increase gear life
Pumps are warrantied for 90 days to the original purchaser.