BTE’s all new Powerglide case improves on our previous design with a lighter and higher quality aftermarket housing. The two piece design gives flexibility for multiple engine combinations and easier storage options when the bellhousing is removed.
- SFI Approved
- Every BTE case includes a high quality IKO roller bearing in the tailshaft area
- This case is certified for all SFI specifications. No blanket or shield is needed
- Each housing is checked on a CMM for machining accuracy
- Custom powdercoating available
- Suitable for all racing applications to and beyond 3000 HP