Note this product takes about 4 weeks to assemble and ship after ordering.
Designed specifically for the harshest environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of continuous vibration and 50g of shock.
Our 7” LCD panel ensures easy visibility under all circumstances with a retina level pixel density, unmatched brightness and an optically bonded lens for extreme glare suppression. The display layout is fully configurable to your individual specifications.
The system will accommodate four programmable data bus channels (2 CAN and 2 serial) in conjunction with a nearly limitless amount of discrete analog sensors and its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer. Data collection can occur at up to 1 kHz and the internal memory allows for practically infinite recording time.
User definable warnings take advantage of super bright, multicolor LEDs placed around the perimeter of the chassis to alert the driver to critical onscreen information.
- 7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800×480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness control
- Dimensions – 8.3″ Wide x 5.2″ High x 1.4″ Deep
- Carbon Composite Housing
- Single 37 way autosport (AS) wiring loom connector for ease of installation and removal
- 12 analog inputs for discrete sensors ideal for parameters not supported on the vehicle communication bus or ECU. Expansion modules available separately for additional input
- DataPro Designer PC Setup utility
- Fully user configurable from display via integrated 4 button interface for at track changes. Optional external switch set can be mounted within driver reach for easy access
- 16 configurable multi-color LED indicator lights can be programmed for a wide variety of alarm and shift / gear change indication functions
- Initial release supports 6 layers or screens selected from user- configurable templates (screens/instrument cluster designs/layouts), additional configurability supporting team selected graphics, parameter/instrument type and location, and size will be made available with future firmware and PC software releases
- Display features perfectly rendered virtual analog needles, value display bands, digital value indicators for vehicle parameters and configurable full color text warning messages
- Patented Predictive Lap Timing Display for Driver and Vehicle Development
- Optically Bonded, Super Bright 7” Display Provides Unmatched Day and Night Time Visibility.
- 16 Integrated Multi-Color Configurable Indicator Lights for Pre-Programmed Warnings and Shift Points.
- Single High Density Motorsport Connector and Starter Harness
- Analog and Digital Combination Offers Optimized Precision for Both Accurate Values and Rate of Change.
- Surface Mounted and Remote Mounted Button Interface For Driver Input and Menu Navigation
- Optional Configurable Pro-Control Outputs
- Configurable CAN Input for PCM Connections, Up to 12 Discrete Sensor Inputs With Internal 3-axis Accelerometer and Voltage.
- IP65 Sealed For Protection Against Dust and Moisture.
- Continuous Vibration Up to 20g and Shock Up to 50g.
- Custom carbon composite injection molded housings with ultrasonic welded brass inserts and built-in heat sink.
- High quality graphics unmatched by any other aftermarket instrument panel.
- 12 sensor inputs at 128 total recording channels
- 4 pulse/digital or analog inputs (0-5V, Hz, or resistive)
- 8 analog inputs (0-5V)
- 5 external switches / control outputs
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer +/-6g
- Internal battery voltage
- GPS Mapping and Lap Timing
- 2 Configurable RS232 ports
- Configurable CAN BUS ports
- Ethernet port for PC comms:(config. & firmware upgrades)
- 1 USB port: data exchange, configuration,copy/upload, & firmware updates.
- 4 GB Onboard Datalogging Memory
- Record up to 128 channels
- Sample rates up to 500 Hz (Select inputs 1000 Hz)
- Includes powerful DataPro Analysis Software
- IP65 sealed
- Operating temperature range: 20ºF to 180ºF
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
- Boot time / reset time to data screen: 2s
- Boot time for full graphic application: 8s
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Starter harness included
Accessory Sensors for the AutoMeter LCD Competition Dash
The AutoMeter LCD Competition Dash does not come with any sensors. We offer all the standard sensors you see below, but there are many more. Don’t see the specific sensor you need below? Call Kevin at 864-237-8756 to get the full list.
Wiring Harness, 4 Channel Sensor Expansion
Sensor expansion harness for Auto Meter Competition LCD data logger. Deutsch to MSS. #ST570002
Fluid Temp Sensor – 300F
Ideal for all fluid types: oil, coolant, transmission, differential, etc up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. 1/8″ NPT Male. #ST269547
Pressure Sensor Kit – 100 PSI
Solid state sensor with 8ft cable kit. #9135
RPM Extension Harness
MSS to spade terminal, 7.2 inches.
Driveshaft RPM Sensor Kit – Ford 9″
Driveshaft RPM Sensor Kit, 2.187″ (55.5mm) ID collar and sensor for a Large Ford 9″. #ST269512
Sensor Extension Harness
6.8 ft extension harness. MSS male to MSS female. #ST918022