Jed joined Luke on the eve of the Labor Day $250k for this week’s Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast. In it, we packed a ton of discussion about both the past week and a monstrous Labor Day weekend on the horizon:
- Brad Burton and Tyler Caheely made big strides toward a Super Stock national championship: are they on a collision course to battle for the title?
- A new title contender in Super Comp?
- Could a 16-second pickup truck be the weapon of choice in Stock Eliminator?
- A we ready to crown the next bottom bulb king?
- Bold predictions (sure to go wrong): Luke and Jed call our shots for the Labor Day $250k, and every sportsman winner at the Big Go!